Monday, August 9, 2010

Back in the Saddle part 2

Sunday morning at the park, I warmed up for about 15 minutes with some light dumbbell and Clubbell practice and then got into the workout...

  • Pull Ups:  4 sets of 5.  First set; overhand grip, second set; over under, third set; under over, fourth set; under under.
  • 24kg 1 Arm KB Rows 3 sets of 5
  • Ring Rows 3 sets of 5
  • 16kg Crush Curls 3 sets of 5
  • 24 kg Snatch:  12 minutes, as many comfortable sets of 5 and 5.
I wound up with 8 sets (80 reps) on the Snatch.  Considering a month and a half without Snatching and that I didn't push myself too hard, I felt pretty good about this outcome.  I really tried to focus on the form and technique aspect of it before I go back into "smoke yourself" mode.

Monday night after work we'll work legs and swings and then see about getting back into the Rite of Passage...

No comments:

Post a Comment