Monday, March 29, 2010

I love the smell of Kettlebells in the morning...

7am.  Sunrise today was at 6:43.  The sun had been up for 18 minutes and I was enjoying the pain in the morning air with Hindu Squats and Double Kettlebell Snatch.  10 sets of 10 reps each with 1:30 to rest.  Warmed up with Super Joints and got down to it.

In my last post re: this workout, I was concerned that I didn't own this set up.  I felt the form wasn't there due to early fatigue.  Since then, it seems I have adapted well and increased my conditioning enough to say it's time to drop :15 seconds and see how that goes.  I was ready to go early, each set.  Owned it!

Mucic of choice was New England Contra Music: Farewell to the Hollow: New England Tradition

I forgot how beautiful a Spring morning can be.  And how nice to know it's 8 am and you're already smoked!  The day just got started off with a bang!  Pura Vida!

No comments:

Post a Comment